Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Here goes nothing

Well that was a lot easier than I thought! So I did it. I started a blog. Now lets see where it goes, shall we. Wait a minute, there is nobody there. It's just me, I mean you, whatever. Never mind.. So I must warn you I'm a bit pessimistic to say the least. All the mental hurdles of creating for me, is quite difficult. If I think of something, the chances of it coming to life, believe it or not, is not likely. Call it the lack of courage, call it low self esteem. Whatever you call it, please give me the pill to fix it!

So my guilt told me not to start this, it said there are rules!, when are you going to have time!, Loser! well not that harsh... I mean do I speak in the 3 person? what about walks with Milo> I'm never going to be able to talk to aunt dawn on the phone now. No time for dishes if I'm blogging? Oh, ya, I don't wash dishes... :)

Anyway, I am attempting to blog at every chance I get. I think this will give my cluttered brain and chance to finally breath.

So without further ado I will introduce to you the main characters in

'The Life and Times of a Creataholic':

Me- mother, wife, must not stop moving hands, lunatic.
Aar- husband, father, laker junkie, drinking, belching, friend.
Jess- daughter, crazed stalker of Taylor Lautner, texting teenager.
Tri- step daughter, smiling, black locks of laughter, animal loving, 5 yr old.
Milo- son-doggy, biting, eating, a.d.d. fool.
Auntie- mother, mermere, friend, movie/working/coffee/laughing buddy.
Mom- mother, nana, soft, distant

No comments:

Post a Comment